Thursday, January 27, 2005

Things that makes you go hmmm....

What is it that makes clothes and fashion so damn addictive? And if there existed a cure, would I want to be cured? Hmmmmmmm.

Being at home with a cold makes you sleep a lot. And when you don´t sleep you think a lot of weird thoughts, like why not reorganize the wardrobe since I´m home doing nothing? Right. Halfway throught it I was so tired I just shuffled everything back in. So much for that reorganization.
But there were some positive things about it:
- I managed to organize my shoes somewhat neatly, shoewarderobes are great - grazie mille fratellino & samba!
- I found my denim tie with rhinestones from Tjallamalla! I was convinced I´ve lost it at a Scarface party last year. Hm.
- I also found a pair of Levis´I had totally forgotten. I did not have the courage to try them on. I might do it tomorrow. What if they don´t fit? Hmm.
- Finally, I found a sweater with my name embroidered, from Schalin. I have to use it more often. I do forget things now and then, even my name. Hmmm.

I also discovered I have a lot of black garments. Which is nice. I love black, but I also like to be bold and express myself with colors.
My favourite non-black garments have to be:
- pink cashmere polo sweater
- bright green sweater, perfect to combine with jeans and animal prints
- long, grey tweed ra ra-ish kind of skirt. It´s very Carrie Bradshaw and makes me feel like an obedient princess
- orange top with a black cat print. Christmas present from my fab friend Kicki. I don´t know anyone who is as good as her when it comes to gifts.
- a forest green suede skirt I found in my favourite vintage store the other day. In my mind it´s mine already. It would go perfectly with the golden belt I got from Charlotta, another fab väninna.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to be anonyminous, but I bet you'll figure out who this is from... SO, the showarderobe was nice? did I spell it right? I'm writing a novel, it's called MISANTROPEN. Guess who it's about. Chau pescau!! And do I have to write in english? Do YOU have to write in english?? Sacre bleu, mon dieu... mierda

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home