Wednesday, December 14, 2005

....here we go again...

...oooops, hahaha, tumbled over, yeeeeeeeeey!

Best drink this evening: the Margaritas
Most overrated drink this evening: the Hemingway cocktail (Sorry Mr Ernest, I looove your books, but this cocktail named after you....just didn´t do it for me)
Coolest revelation of the evening: I won´t tell!
Coolest composure: ML and Sporty Spice
Coolest moves of the evening: Her Fabulousness of course! Do feel free to come back and bite me anytime, my dear!

Goodnightworld! La diva latina has to get her beautysleep.
Remember: Det löööööussseeeer saaaaaiiiii. Yeeeey!

PS:
Darling Nikki - you know, jag kommer aldrig sluta festa and you´ll be with me in spirit!
Lillebror - din lilla skitunge, du är världens bästa och roligaste lillebror!
My family all over the world, specially in Australia: you guys rule! Am soooo glad you´re not in Sydney!

3 Comments:

Blogger draksessan said...

aaaaawwww..... men hur söt är inte du då på en skala????

Kram

2:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy är jättesöt!!! (säger jag bara för att jag vill ha oändligt många julklappar!!!)

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nikki,
Äsch, men det är sant ju!

Lillebror,
Din bortskämda lilla skitunge, du får ju oändligt många julklappar hur du än har uppfört dig under året, haha.

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home