Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Summertime and the living is - should be - easy

And I´m not saying it´s not, but it´s like The Craze Before Christmas - everything´s supposed to be done before Midsommar. No easy living. But it´s lovely to finally be able to stroll around in a dress, no jacket or cardigan needed, and enjoy the light and crisp Stockholms-, or should I say, Kungsholmskvällen.

I was supposed to go straight home and work, work, work after a job meeting, I really have to get my shit to the accountant or he will most probably drop my sorry ass as a client. Mygod. Really have to shape up, but as I wrote - I can change, yes I can.

And regarding to that - no, I am not in love, so don´t forget it, just had some kind of epiphany because of some stuff that happened to happen with someone. But that´s it. (Pheow!)

Anyhow - I was supposed to go straight home and work and I almost did. With a brief stop at favourite shop Katitzi. Loved the books, love the shop. Of course I found something that I didn´t even know I needed.
A black/white cardigan from übergenious Nina Jarebrink.
Now I not only have performance anxiety regarding my work, but guilty bittersweet pleasure regarding my finances.
Oh, whattefuck. If I die tomorrow I´ve least died with good taste, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home