Friday, January 28, 2005

So what about the jeans?

Right. So when you have a blog that friends and familia read they are aware of what you´re up to. I spoke with my fratellino and he asked what about the jeans I found in my closet yesterday, did I try them and - did they fit?
Actually, I haven´t even thought about it but I might as well try them on and just find out if I´ve turned into a fat cow. And the verdict is.......they actually fit! But they´re way too short to wear with heels. An impossilibity for me. The only time I do NOT wear heels is if I´m powerwalking, working out or something. When you´re such an attentionaddict (and short) as I am, high heels is a must.

Watching MTV all day long makes you:
- miss the good ol´days when MTV Europe was fab, with VJs Pip Dann, Steve Blame, Majken Wexö and of course Downtown Julie Brown!
- want to look like JLo or Beyoncé
- want to barf when hearing middle-of-the-road boring shit. No names. I´m far too diplomatic on that one....

Most enjoyable videos today:
- John Legend, Used to love you - I just can´t get enough of it, the mans´got it all; voice, style, looks.
- Good Charlotte, yes please, I just want to live!
- Chemical Brothers, Galvanize
- JLo, Get right, yeah chica, you really got it right! As my fab fellow Drinkar & Män-girlfriend Ammi said: Blir sjukt sugen på dans och drinkar när jag hör den.
Sjukt is the word.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home