Thursday, September 29, 2005

Stirred and shaken

Now here we go again. Today not only my head but also my body feel like marshmallow. However, the evening was fabulous in every way! Hedda and I had the Boudin Blanc we´d longed for, the wine was divine and jewelrydesigner doyennes Vanja & Amanda as fun and inspiring to hang out with as always. Great evening overall. Wore the top I got at Weekday, where Be brought me, and I love it cause the fabric is soft and warm - good for a coldblooded species like me.

This evening I´m going to hang out with Katarina, hurra!!! Now if princess Nikki also could join it could´ve been like reallyreally fab. Too bad many of the clubs we always hung out in doesn´t exist anymore, like:
- City Hole
- Gino
- Trap Bar
- Harlem Nights at Fasching

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ja jäklar, DET var klubbar det! Shiat... det är konstigt att man har en sån hängig rumpa när man faktiskt skakat den såååå flitigt.

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home