Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Full moon, dirty heart(s)

Tomorrow the moon will be full again and I can´t help but wonder whattef might happen, thinking of how it all ended last month. Interesting.

Despite slight hangover, I´ve been damn good today, very effective and utterly professional. Am very pleased with self and rewarded self with generous pre-Christmas gift. Lovely. Just hope I´ll get the very readable books before Christmas, that way I´ll have lots of reading to kick back with during the holidays at parents place.

As I wrote, am very, very, pleased.

What I´m less pleased with are all these constant arrangements and rearrangements of plans. I´m the first one to sign on a flexibility agreement, but what slightly annoys me is the total lack of respect of peoples time, i.e my time. Will definitely not give some people the priority I might have before, that´s for sure. Or morelike - it´s a New Years resolution! Yeah!

Damn, do I feel pleased with self!

(Full moon picture from Wikipedia)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home