Saturday, June 03, 2006

Absent diva up to a whole lotta shit

The past weeks, or morelike - the past month has been very intense, with lots of stuff happening on all areas at the same time. The famous ketchup-bottle-effect. First nothing, nothing, then all just pours down at once. Which suits me and my phobia for all dull and boring things just fine. Imagine a life without any changes at all, now how boring wouldn´t that be?! Just the thought of it gives me the creeps.

What have I been up to? Here goes, in a neat little list:
1. I´ve been listening to Gotan Project, my latest addiction. They call it "electrotango", I call it brilliant. Lunatico is the soundtrack of this lunatics life at the moment.
2. ....drinking rosé wine, a couple of days ago at the terrace of HKC to which my lovely friend Her Fabulousness Herself has a private key.
3. ....reading my friend Åsa Schwarz latest book "Stigma", besides all glossies I have a slight pathologic addiction for.
4. ....watching the last season of "Sex & the City" again and being surprised, I had totally underrated it.
5. ....eating a lot of take away meze and tuna wraps.
6. ....and working - my ass off, but can´t complain, am quite a happy bastard I guess.

1 Comments:

Blogger Von Helvete said...

happy to see you back and to hear life is good... kvh

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home