Saturday, January 29, 2005

Yeah, right!

After lovely brunch with lovely friend EJP, we strolled to the fab vintage store to pick up the green suede skirt I´ve been obsessing about.
Yeah, right!
It was gone. It had been picked up earlier on that day, the salesgirlish boy announced. As well as the coral dress with angora neck. Faan. Faaan. Faaaaan!
Well, I guess I should take that as a lesson to act and not react. Or as Isabel once told me: "When you see something you like, compralo! ´Cause you don´t know if it still will be in the shop tomorrow".
After that anticlimax I had to pamper myself with something, so a pair of suede (but not green) gloves and other accessories came back home with me. As well as the british editions of In Style and ELLE, that I cannot possibly live without. Call it an addiction.

Damn, I wish I´d bought the skirt. Bah. I guess I should just stop obsessing and get on with it. There are other skirts in the sea.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey que ser muy weona!!!!

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home