Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Snowy wednesday

It´s kind of hard being stylish in arctic weather. If you are not clad in head-to-toe fur that is. I know, it´s not politically correct, etc, etc. But were the cavemen politically correct? I know, they weren´t civilized and had to survive, which justifies their use of fur. I should shut up about this, but you know, I´m one of those slightly perverted species of human that really enjoys bullfights. (Are you puking now?)

Stella McCartney is, apart from being cool designer, a kind spirit with her no leather/no fur/no animal products, etc. (Does she use silk from larvaes? Just wondering.) But her mother nonetheless died of cancer even though she didn´t eat meat and seemed to be a very healthconscious lady. Tragic. I do admire their animalfriendliness and environmental conscioussness. I wish I could be a little more like that. But I just can´t stop eating meat, I love furs, leather, bullfights. Am perverted and will be burned in the purgatory by small furry animals and big bulls will hunt me forever.

Brought Dan to work today. My colleagues nearly had a fit, he is soooo perfect, the ultimate all american white guy! Too bad he´s such a puppet!

Todays style inspiration is....Letizia of Spain. Not only is she married to one of the most handsome royal heirs in Europe, she also seem to be smart and dresses impeccably. Am very, very envious, although in a good way.

Todays no-no is....Paris Hilton. Such a living proof that money can´t buy you true style. But people seem to like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home