Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Zombiefied

Tuesday. Disaster of the day: had nosebleeding attack on way to work, had to go back home and sit with cotton in my nostrils until it stopped. Then I had to clean the nostrils from dryed-in blood-cotton. Disgusting.
Good for me I had Mr Perfect being sweet and telling me stuff like "sweetheart, you look gorgeous without make up" and other fantastic lies that suits a diva like me.
Slightly hungover after fab evening with cosmopolitans en masse and slightly dizzy after stupid nosebleeding attack I went to work. Feel like a zombie. And it´s freeeeezing cold of course, what could I expect, it´s the coldest month of the year.

Above it all, it was the most terrible, terrible Kingpin-episode ever yesterday! Poor...what´s Bobby Cannavales´ characters name? Miguels brother? My boyfriend!
Anyhow, it was totally disgusting.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stackars gonzot! :(

Kanske är dags att börja pinga nyligen.se när du har uppdaterat snart?

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home