Wednesday, February 09, 2005

All that glitters

Just realized I haven´t worn my new cardie! Bought it at one of my favourite boutiques. The lady that owns it has the most beautyful garments and the prices are reasonable. The cardie I bought last saturday is lime green with silver thread. It will be perfect with my sparkling D&G-jeans and my new Vanja necklace with pearls in green shades, garnets, coral and a small skull. It´s fab! I look like a cannibal princess with it and I love it.
If I´d wear it at work I´ll bet the suits would wonder, haha. Maybe I should create this myth about myself as the exotic, ferocious web editor - that would be something!

From bling to nostalgia, I walked down memory lane the other day and stumbled over some tunes from the 80´s that I´ve totally forgotten about. Now don´t laugh, haha, but I really liked them:
- "Cross my heart" - Eight Wonder. Patsy Kensit rocked!
- "Pleasure principle" - Janet Jackson. Lady of cool.
- "Each time you break my heart" - Nick Kamen. Model behaviour. The memory of his perfect looks in the Levis´ad and this video is the reason I still have this thing for...yes.
- "The living daylights" - Aha. Smooth.
- "I fly for you" - Spandau Ballet. Smoother.
- "You give love a bad name" - Bon Jovi. I was convinced Richie Sambora and I were meant to be. Too bad Heather Locklear thought the same of them and got to marry him before I got a decent chance, haha.
- "Tarzan Boy" - Baltimora. No comments. I liked it!
- "Robert De Niro is waiting" - Bananarama. Maybe this was what initiated my fascination for this totally brilliant, stylish, handsome and smart bad boy-looking actor.

I bet my fratellino will laugh his arse off when he reads this, he has always given me hints about my (impeccable) taste in music, haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home