Sunday, February 06, 2005

What a week....

I don´t see myself as a bizzi bee, rather a lazy bitch. That´s why I´m kinda surprised this week already is over, how did it happen?
Some of the weeks highlights:
- monday: went to the movies to see "Masjävlar", brilliant, brilliant film!!!
- tuesday: slept, slept, slept
- wednesday: almost burned my preciousss hairmane at fab book launch, I know, I´m a fucking attention whore doing what it takes to be noticed!
- thursday: dinner at fratellinos´.
- friday: visited Terrenos Vinotek with fab friends, and I thank the Lord the place is near my home.
- saturday: fab brunch and shopping followed by nice dinner and somewhat early night
- sunday: brunch, pressie-shopping, hang out and dinner at fratellinos´.

And now it´s time to call it a day and get some beautysleep, but first I will replace the tunes in my MuVo. I´m kinda tired of hearing same old, same old. Besides, if I can´t enjoy John Legends´I Used to Love You at least once a day I´ll be trippin´.
Call it an addiction.

Sweet dreams!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home