Thursday, June 09, 2005

The living and breathtaking daylights

It´s 01.41 and I´m still up working on this stuff that has to be delivered first thing in the morning. And daylight is approaching. Which is a truly wonderful thing about Scandinavia, these loooooong days and totally breathtaking eveninglight.

Thought about watching Oz, but I´m way too tired to handle the state pen adventures of my favourite convicts O´Reilly, Said, Abedisi, Beecher et alles. Guess I have to shop myself satisfied and get all the seasons.

Have to sleep. Have to go suit hunting tomorrow. Know whereabout to go, but nonetheless, hate to be stressed so I thought I´d try to get this over and done early. That way I can relax later on and hopefully shake booty - soulclub or not, am going to hang out with homies and be fab.

And speaking about fab - thank you sessan Jessica for kind and cheering words!

Sweet dreams World and don´t worry, your favourite diva´ll be back tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Swedski,

I live in Oz and have not heard about that program, anything good?

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home