Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Favourites du jour

1. Det löser sig - Timbuktu - I must´ve shaked my booty to it like, too many times today, but I simply can´t not do it, it´s FABULOUS!
2. The Glittering Sunshine and her beau, Mr Hilgers - you are too cool guys, you rock my world!
3. My Nokia 6270 I think it is - accessory of the day
4. my pashmina - I know, it´s sooo ´98, but nonetheless the best for chilly summer days
5. Fetzer Barrel Select Zinfandel - delicious and great for chilly evenings

Can totally live without:
1. weird snailmail
2. cold summer days - it´s Juune for focks sake! - making it impossible to wear new garments
3. undecisive people - how hard can it be to make a decision
4. stupid "latinostyle" commercial - give me a break, it´s an insult
5. this stubborn cold - Bah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home