Monday, June 06, 2005

There´s no place like home...

....but that requires what defines "home", doesn´t it?!

Spent a fabulous evening with real homebuddys, kompisarna-från-förr, and it was superfun as always, giggly and totally crazy! Poor waitresses at the place we were at, serving a bunch of giggly 30-something girlfriends that´ve know eachother for like 20-something years can´t be easy.
Am really looking forward to new adventures with the bunch this summer - for whatever reason we always seem to get together at the beginning of the season.
If there are people I have somekind of unconditional love for - besides my family that is - it is for my homies, they know who am I and where I come from, no explanations required. And I love them for that. For a restless and kind of rootless soul like me, it´s like coming home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home