Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Spanglish!

Am at parents casa checking out pictures from the event with the president, etc. And I just love the way everything´s in Español on their computer! Good for me cause I sometimes forget certain words and fill in with the equivalent in svenska or english. As people ususally understand what I mean it´s ok, but I really don´t want to loose more spanish vocabulary than I already have. Specially the swears, nothing sounds as powerful as someone swearing in spanish, I just love it!

My favourite words in spanish:
1. mar
2. copete
3. cordillera
4. tiburon
5. noche

My favourite latino drinks:
1. vaina
2. pisco sour
3. mojito
4. caipirinha
5. vampiro

My favourite latino stars:
1. Alejandro Sanz (that voice...those looks!!!)
2. Placido Domingo
3. Antonio Banderas
4. Salma Hayek
5. Shakira

My favourite latino icons:
1. Che Guevara - THE revolutionary! Although I don´t share his ideology, all my respect.
2. Frida Kahlo
3. Eva Perón
4. Isabel Allende - What a totally fabulous and charming woman. I coudn´t believe my luck when I got to see her, talk to her, a big moment in the life and times of Gonzalita.
5. Gabriel Garcia Marquéz - A genius. I want to write books like his and win the Nobel Prize.

My favourite latino food:
1. ASADOOOOOO!!!!
2. empanadas
3. ceviche
4. tamales
5. tortilla de alcachofa/zanahoria

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, lite listande :)


Redo för en sminkduell? Känn dig utmanad ;)


>Sminkduell

3:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home