Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Bargains make the world go round

I know, very shallow, but nonetheless - who doesn´t looove a good bargain?!
Found stuff I really liked and that I´ll absolutely use, you know, great bargains. The only somewhat sad thing about them is that - all the garments are black. Surprise, surprise. But whattef, black is beautyful, bold and best.
The bargains consist of; fab cardigan from Rodebjaer and a working out top and a hoodie from Adidas.

I looked through the rail with the clothes that Stella McCartney´s designed for Adidas, but I don´t know - not my cup of tea I guess. And isn´t this oversized trend just sooo...over by now?

Was really tempted to buy Xuly Bët stuff, that i love(d). After reading that this columnist I totally, totally dislike buy those clothes I felt slightly sick. Of all people in this mini (but superfashionconscious) capital, why does she have to like those clothes?!

I understand designers that don´t want certain people to be seen in their designs...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home