Friday, June 17, 2005

Numb. Or sore, morelike

The working out devil got me in its claws monday and I´ve been working out so hard in different ways, I have no spot that is not sore. But who cares, I´m back on track!
Monday: funk class - a total thigh killer, still have some difficulties sitting and walking down stairs
Tuesday: the only excercise I was able to do was to drink rosé wine in fab company
Wednesday: yoga
Thursday: 2½ hours of powerwalking. Beautyful summer evening, beautyful city. Totally enjoyable.
Friday: am hitting the gym in a couple of hours to do some weights.

Am looking forward to relax during the week end. Although powerwalks are always enjoyable.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

especially with 6 kgs of baby hänging on as weight. going out just now!

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home