Thursday, September 29, 2005

Where to buy energy?

Am distgustingly tired and had second thoughts on going to this evenings party. Called EJP to ask if she wanted to go and am meeting her later. Katarina couldn´t make it this evening because of nackspärr. Poor thing!

Am so much looking forward to this weekend. My plans for it so far are hanging out over brunch (yes darling princess Nikki, it´s very Stockholmish pretto but great and practical way of socializing) and sleeping. I really need to sleep. And I really need to get that Berocca-stuff and try it. Hopefully it can make wonders for me as it seems to do for everyone else.

Otherwise I just have to find a place that can provide some real coffee to go.
Oh, dear. What a problem....I´ve got roof over my head, a job I truly enjoy, great family & friends - and am complaining about coffee. Please. Sometimes I get really tired of myself.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmm... VÄLDIGT sthlms-pretto! Som lantis har jag lagt mig till med andra vanor. Vi samlas vid korvmojjen med raggarbilarna eller fikar på stadens enda konditori *ASG*

11:49 AM  
Blogger nb said...

Åh men alltså, Berocca är FANTASTISKT!!! Löser nästan alla ens problem.

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prinsessan Nikki,
Vänta bara tills du kommer hit, då ska Krina och jag dra med dig på....BRUNCH!

Har sagt det förut och säger det igen - du är ingen lantis, har aldrig varit, kommer aldrig bli. Sådetså!

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home