Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Negative

Today has not been a good day and I´m very glad it´ll be over soon.
I might come across as disgustingly superficial for whining about this, but whattef, it´s a somewhat free world and I can go on about whatever shit I want on my own blog.

Yesterday I forgot to get some yoghurt. Hence no breakfast. Soon after discovering that, yesterdays arguing with an ex continued. Managed to get work done despite being pissed off. Went to meet TH-magazine people for checking some pictures and new beauty arrivals. Was very pleased with self when I left the place.

Got in an awful, awful mood soon afterwards. The thing is I decided I could stroll around and visit some of my favourite shops since I didn´t have any hurry in getting back.
Right.
Don´t know how many garments I tried. Nothing fitted. Visited shops I usually don´t visit and tried stuff I usually don´t try on - my dear friend Her Fabulousness Herself has inspired me to never underestimate nor shops nor garments unless you´d tried them on. Needless to say, she´s an expert shopper. And she would´ve been proud of me. But nonetheless nothing fitted.
Nothing.
But a pair of leather gloves in silver.
At a weak moment I thought about buying the furry Dolce&Gabbana bag I´m still kind of in love with, but realized in time I would have bought it for the wrong reason, it´s not good doing stuff i affekt.

Came home kind of disappointed and somewhat disillusioned. I´ve always put my trust to retail therapy and really don´t know whattef happened today.
Did I choose wrong shops? Wrong garments? Am I totally wrong?
Whatever. Only one hour and ten minutes left of this day. Tomorrow must be better, shopping or not. I might take a look at the Stella collection at H&M, although I´ve only seen a couple of garments I actually like.
Besides, I got the cute Stella-necklace I got the other day. That´s stellar and above all original enough for me.

Goodnight world.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Terrible, just terrible! (said with french accent a la the horrible russians ex-wife) Nothing is worse than going for therapyshopping and finding... nothing.

1:56 PM  
Blogger draksessan said...

Nämen! Det är inte DIG det är fel på... det är kläderna som är felsydda och fula!

Önskar jag hade medel att terapi-shoppa, men eftersom universitetet bara ersätter 300kr av mina 600kr / timmes terapi, så får jag gråta hos en rutten psykolog istället för att shoppa nya stövlar.

1:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

du skulle ha ringt lillebror istället... 49 öre/min eller vad det nu kostar... för några asgarv är det rena fyndet!!!

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home