Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Best of 2005 - Beauty

On demand from Sessan, I´m listning my Best of 2005 in the beauty cathegory. Quite interesting, since I´ve gone from being a regular costumer to actually work with it this year.
Here goes:

1. Helena Rubinstein, Model Eyes Palette - has become an everyday essential. I didn´t use eye shadow on a daily basis but now I´m totally hooked thanks to this gorgeous product!
2. LipFusion - love the whole product, the package and the colors. Worth every penny.
3. Dr Sebagh Essential Glow - essential for us darker creatures, it really makes you glow, which is a very nice thing if you want to add some Naomi-oomph to your looks rather than looking like something washed out the cat dragged in.
4. Guerlain Fairy Mascara - for the times I´m in a hurry and only have to choose one product to enhance my eyes with.
5. Shavata eye brow products - I´m a total devotée of Shavatas browgrooming tools, beauty has never been easier.

Runners up:
Cleanser from Dermalogica, creme from Själ, eyeshadows and eye liners from Make Up Store, Glam Shine Cream in Glam Red from L´Oréal, Shower oil from Nivea, Lip & Hand Twin Butter with Olive oil from Mediterranean Spa, Kerstin Florian Spa Face Satin Lotion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home