Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Gonza´s back, alright

Yeeeey, great Christmasholiday! Christmas Eve was spent at auntie A, with big, fat, Gonzofamily. As always, lots of food, drink and fun socializing. Since there are really small kids in the family now, Santa payed a visit after dinner. He was very generous but to get our presents we had to sit in his lap and give him a hug, which everyone tried to do without laughing their arses off. Santa also seemed to have a weakness for mojitos, hahaha.
We also did the Secret Santa thing, my Secret Santa seemed to know me quite well, he/she brought me lovely necklaces.
Later on that evening, cousin S found the video karaoke - and unleashed the Gonzos egos, everybody sang something, it was crazy good fun. Hopefully it can be updated, I´m getting a bit tired of singing Robbie Williams "Something beautiful".

Christmas Day and the day after I spent at parents place. My lil'brother and his cat came over and we opened the gifts we didn´t take with us the day before. I was really, really happy since I got stuff I needed - cool vacuum cleaner that barely takes any place - and wanted; Goodfellas Special Edition DVD, Mary J. Blige's new cd, Stevie Wonders new cd, books, Nip/Tuck seasons 1&2, etc, etc. I guess I´ve been quite a good Gonza after all.
But I was most happy to just do nothing, sleep whenever and just don´t stress about anything. Guess I have to learn to incorporate that doing nothing stuff in my lifestyle and relax a bit more. When it all comes around, life´s not to be taken too serious, is it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home