Friday, December 23, 2005

Return of the Silver Santa

Got my act together and managed to do my last shopping before Christmas. Feel sooo much better now, I guess yesterdays illness was a result of too much stress, irregular intake of food but quite heavy consumtion of coffee. You do the math.
Yes lil'bro, I´ve bought Zantac. It´s gonna become my new best buddy.

Now I´m soon going to morph into the Silver Santa, complete with sequine court shoes from MiuMiu. But first, some Cola de Mono to go with the wrapping of gifts, socializing and a good nights sleep.

Almost forgot - happy birthday to Swedish Queen Silvia!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zantac är silver... fibrer, lugn och minskat kaffeintag är guld!!!

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha en fab jul! :)

kramkram

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home