Sunday, February 26, 2006

Boring old fart, gold and attention issue

Feel like I´ve becomed boring old fart for not blogging. And it´s such a lame excuse - but the truth, however boring it may be, is that I´ve been working my ass off and when not, I´ve been sleeping.
I love my job, I totally love all the stuff I have the opportunity to do, but it also takes lots of energy. And since I´m on the phone, at the photographer, meeting people and attending at presentations most of the time of day, I do almost all work in the evenings. Which results in getting to bed in the wee hours and then up early.
But I shall not whine about it because I love it.

This Sunday was a bliss, actually it seems like there might be something called spring around the corner. And a nice trip too, maybe...
Coolest thing of today was the Swedish victory in the Olympics hockey final - äääntligen!!!
´02 it was a scandal, not good at all. But now the vikings showed what they´re made of.
Hopefully the Swedish football (that´s soccer for you over there across the Atlantic) team will work miracles at this years championship in Germany.

Now if you´ll excuse me I have to catch some beauty sleep, can´t really look like a tired old fart ass if I´m supposed to be a beauty reporter, can I?

I´ll end this post with some gossip: Got slightly tipsy at friends place this friday (man, you should see the girls place, it´s STUNNING! Totally stylish!) and got the very bright idea of texting Mr Norway. Stooopid thing to do. Am such an attention whore.
Anyhow, it was a very cool text, just wondering wassup. And actually he called me yesterday but I missed his call since I was sleeping very, very heavily. And he didn´t leave a message. Well, whatever, it´s not like I´m dying to see him, guess I´m only in it for the playing around attention thing.

1 Comments:

Blogger draksessan said...

all uppmärksamhet är bra ;)

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home