Thursday, February 24, 2005

Gothenburg glitz

I´m sooo sad I can´t make it to friends party in Gothenburg this saturday! Besides not being able to partyyyy and see my girliegirls SuperSofia and Clarabijoux, I have to postpone my westcoast shopping spree.
Last year I found gorgeous stuff in nice boutiques, among them my favourite weekend hold all: a black bag with a big black satin bow and a rhinestone N. N is for Nanso. That´s also the label responsable for me falling in love with a great dress that is very Diane von Furstenberg. Nanso is a finnish label and another proof of great finnish design. They´re like, bolder and dare so much more than the swedes. I guess it´s the sisu thing going on. Anyhow, Nanso is definitely one of my favourite labels and I´m glad they now have a shop in Stockholm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home