Thursday, February 17, 2005

Top thursday, right

Am usually very fond of thursdays. It´s basically weekend and there´s always something going on. Now that I don´t study in the evenings anymore (have become ignorant) I´m free to have cosmopolitans wherever whenever.
But today I´m just tired, very less and the one thing on the agenda this evening is...theatre. A Strindberg-play. Exciting. I usually like Strindberg, but I´m too tired to appreciate it today. Maybe I could just take a catnap or something....

Style icon of the day: Frida Kahlo. Found fabulous necklace with image of Frida in nice shop near work. Am considering it.
Style no-no of the day: my colleagues. Sorry.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am lesser styled friend-in-awe to ghettofabolous CatWoman!

Wanted to be among the first to comment. However, have not much to add. Amalita -> sounds great with theatre, hope you end up having a good time!

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home