Sunday, February 20, 2005

Treasure hunting

It sucks to work on the weekends. As it´s not enough to be a pay check-slave during the weeks, you gotta do it in the weekends as well. Sucks big time.

Quite nice weekend though, tequilaparty, lovely brunch with the ever lovely EJP and nice dinner. I had to keep kind of sober yesterday to be able to get up and work today. Bah.

Remember the vintage green suede skirt I found and lost? Well - there really were other skirts in the sea just waiting for me to pick them up. EJP and I found the most lovely, clean and cool vintage store. We tried on fabulous dresses and skirts - I just had to buy this great peasant skirt that will be a great staple to rely on this spring. It´s got a Marc Jacobs kind of look. Will be great with boots and also with strappy sandals. I might go for the gipsy/pirate-de-luxe-look this spring.
I just loooove finding quality vintage stores! They´re such gold mines! Am very excited about it.
Am also considering totally crazy pink fur I drewled over but didn´t try. Hope it´s there later this week. Yeah, I know, it´ll be spring soon....but you can never go wrong with a pink sheepskin fur, can you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home