Monday, March 14, 2005

Lazy beotch

Just realized I haven´t written for about 12 days. Shame on me! Last week was just such a turmoil, beginning the week before that with me forgetting my VISA at a bar. Bah! Fortunately it was safe and sound and I can pick it up whenever, but you know - all the hussle calling in to block it, getting a new one, getting cash, etc.
Monday last week I decided I´ve had enough of my job and told my boss I was quitting. Five weeks to go now! And the good thing is the next three weeks will be a day shorter because of Easter and a couple of days off and stuff. Great! Am very happy. And jobsearching, but so far, it´s just fun. So even though I might have been a lazy beotch here, I´ve been all but that in my holy quest for a satisfying dreamjob.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coolish done! I worked my last day for a while this friday. And now i spend my days sleeping, eating, surfing, waiting and maybe stick my nose out the door now and then.

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home