Friday, February 25, 2005

Friday and I´m in love with my new top

Found the most lovely floaty top at favourite store yesterday. Can winter pleeeeaseee give up now so I can wear it? The top is very...Tweet. You know the soulbird with the smooth tunes? I just love her new song, the one with superfab Missy Elliot.

Am also really excited about Lenny Kravitz hitting town this summer! Man, what a voice, what a body! And I´ve touched it. Am very, very proud of it, ´cause it means I can die somewhat satisfied. What more can you ask for after grabbing Lenny Kravitz ass?!

Just have to list most desirable men with fab voices - the ones that makes me go nuts, too bad a couple of them aren´t alive.
1. Michael Hutchence - Australias one and only contribution to mankind. Sorry Kylie. Sorry Steve. Sorry Nicole.
2. Lenny Kravitz - Lord, have mercy.
3. Andreas Johnson - Just glorious. Where´s he at? What happened?
4. 2Pac - How do I want it.....
5. John Legend - !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home