Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Stylish Angels

When and if suffering from insomnia - watch the Angels (Tv3, in the small hours)! Not meaning angels like the ones with wings and ethereal smiles, but Charlies Angels - the original, not the new version. Farrah & her posse really look like a million dollars with great style! It doesn´t really matter that the story plots are cheesy, forget about it and watch their style instead.

I also have to mention the Fab 4 - for girls Glam Squad, aren´t they like, the most adorable?! I´d loooove to have a make over by them! (Although I would totally refuse to cut my hair!)

Wednesday and another day closer to the weekend, spring - eeeh, well, I just read somewhere that the spring is like, delayed for a month or so, sucks! - and birthday. Agrhgrh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home