Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Business and shoppingpleasure

Thank God for Brazilian coffee! Can´t get out of bed without it. Am seriously addicted.

Yesterday was bliss, in spite of the pouring rain. Met one of my oldest homegirls, M.E - FYI: not old in age, but who have known me since we were kids - and went for fika and shopping in SoFo. (I know, kind of nerdy but cute to call it SoFo. Only in wannabee-a-bigger-badder-and-cooler-city-Stockholm)

Anyhow, I just had to get into this small shop with the cutest guy. Found a to die for t-shirt from Walé Adeyemi. In size 10. Bummer. Tried it on and it looked ok. Bought it of course, how could I not, I mean, I AM a hiphop kiddo!!!

Sunshine today but clouds coming in. I actually couldn´t care less cause I have a fab tee and an even more fab businessplan with homegirl M.E
Watch out world, here we come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home