Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Raindrops keep falling on my head

I guess it´s good for working. That way you don´t feel that great demand to be outdoors having a nice icecream - preferably from the Gelateria Italiana - and kicking back in the park. Or looking stylish at some uteservering at Stureplan.

I´ve only been able to wear my wedges in bronze ONCE this season. Isn´t it a shame? I totally have to move. The question is just where; should I go for the Mediterranean? London? Or cross the ocean?

This completely grey weather makes me sooo tired. I just want to curl up in the sofa and read this great book I´m reading, "Box 21". Makes you want to barf, but is a really interesting tale about lifes filthier side.

Aargharghrg. Sooo annoying! Just discovered I´ve ran out of yoghurt. Great. Have to put on a decent look and go shopping. Man, and I haven´t even had the mornings first latte yet...bah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home