Friday, March 25, 2005

Very Good Friday

Have been lazy beotch again. Although more of a hungover beotch I guess. Since I wrote last time I´ve like, celebrated my birthday at least five times. Not bad for a 21-year old, huh?! Although I feel like a 131-year old morelike. Last night I had cocktails with EJP and a couple of her friends. I also tried to get the VISA-card I forgot last time at Berns. Bummer. Guess I have to go back another time.

Since it was payday yesterday, I was thinking about doing some serious shopping. I guess I could use it, but then again I came to think of what a fab friend said after having a look in my wardrobe: "You could easily spend two months at home and wear something new everyday".
Bah. Guess I have to slow down on the serious shopping, then.

Am sooo tired. And today must be the most red day ever in the calender. Great, cause I intend to sleep, sleep and sleep. Have a great Easter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home