Thursday, May 26, 2005

Sweet taste of freedom

I really do enjoy being able doing my own stuff now. It´s like, "hey, I can actually have really long lunchbreaks!" - and nobody´s gonna give me crap for it. I can also party whenever I feel like it and get up as late as I want. It´s all up to me. And I love it!!!

Today´s been a really nice day. Even though it started out rather stressful, but I managed. Although....I could have made a somewhat bigger effort to look stylish....I guess my stylish me was replaced by my stressed out me. Awful. Shouldn´t happen again, haha.
The weather in Stockholm at the moment is very non-reliable, it rains, the sun shines, rains again, etc. Extremely tröttsamt.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a more stable day in all means, I´d really like to wear my prairie skirt with my sandals someday soon! But I guess I´ll have to wear jeans, my beloved D&G jeans and some nice top. I am quite excited of tomorrows get together with A & H and the fabulous jewelry designers. I´ll get my new necklace, the one with a rosary feeling. It´s kind of nice but rough. Just as I like it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home