Thursday, June 02, 2005

Dolce Vita - Anita (Ekberg) is going to be a Sommarpratare!

Now how cool isn´t that?! I have this thing for the style of old school glamour stars; Elizabeth Taylor (more then than now), Audrey Hepburn, Gina Lollobrigida, Brigitte Bardot and the totally fabulous Sophia Loren! I will definitely listen to Anita Ekbergs Sommarprogram and take notes about how to look even more fab at the Mediterranean.

While having the mornings first enjoyable cup of marvellous brazilian coffee, I read the blog of this really fun sports journalist. Of course he writes a lot about Zlatan. I like that.

Tonight I´ll probably shake my booty at this fab soul/hiphop club if I´m not too tired, this stupid cold I´ve had won´t give up. And I have this deadline tomorrow. Ah well, I´d better work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home