Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Exagerating diva

That would be me. My intentions are to write something thoughtworthy everyday, but I guess, even Dalai Lama or similar would have difficulties doing that. Or?

Have to list todays favourites:
- gravad lax - I just can´t get enough of it!
- Mos Def - yum
- working out - am sore as hell but I don´t give a damn cause yesterdays´funk class was worth every ache. Am going to do some serious weights tomorrow.
- reading about self on the web - I know, extremely egocentric, but it´s a good ego-booster and you can´t have to many of those, can you?

And no-nos´of the day:
- Håkan Hellström - I can´t stand the man and his stupid songs
- envious people - never, never be envious, cause you never know the whole picture. Besides, is it really that hard to be happy for someone else?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home