Sunday, June 12, 2005

I did it!!!

Fabulous evening!
Am very pleased with self, very, very pleased. I guess I now can die somewhat satisfied.
Held my "speech" in front of 200 something people, politicians and the Chilean President, Ricardo Lagos.
When I met my lillebrors glance and smile, I knew I could exhale - I´d done good. I can´t deny I wasn´t nervous, I was - but I did well and according to my brother I did it with grace, the touch of drama it required and above all, humour.

Afterwards people congratulated me, telling me I´d moved them to tears. I truly never imagined I´d do something like that, you know, that something I´d written would touch people...and that I´d have an audience like that.

Well, now I can enjoy a well earned glass of Casillero del Diablo (one of my favourites of course, and yes, I´ve been there, in the Devils cellar) and kick back.

Buenas noches world, your diva favorita will be back mañana!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DARLING - you did it!
SO proud! Would love to hear what you talked about. I am sure I'd be moved to tears as well.

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home