Saturday, July 02, 2005

...but whattef to wear?!

Would really need some serious help from british style-doyennes Trinny and Susannah now!
I mean, I am quite confident of my own style, but days like these kill me. You know, when you have some stuff to do before you´re going out, etc, and therefore can´t hit the streets with sparkling outfit and make up at noon. Or maybe you can.

I´m in need of some serious style advice - how to do and transform smart boho-bling-chic for day into smart bling-chic for nite....maybe it could work out fine if I wear white vest and light grey jacket to my pirate jeans. Big hair. And a chunky necklace, a black mexican one, very catholic-ethnic-chic. After all, I´m a big fan of the Sicilian-widow look, preferably paired with some westcoast hiphop influences.

Done then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home