Sunday, July 17, 2005

Holiday bliss

Spain is litterally (not in a supertrendy way) hot, hottie, hot. As in hot as hell. It´s such a bliss we live by the sea and have a nice pool.

Holidaying with relatives is nice, altough somewhat exhausting since we´ve never spent this much time 24/7. And I really enjoy being on my own sometimes and having a quiet surrounding. But it´s nonetheless very, very nice. I really like Spain. The culture, the people, the food, the wine. La siesta. A totally genious invention. A siesta a day do keep the stress away.

Shopping so far have included some taxfree stuff and things I found at the market this friday. I´m planning on doing a lot better though, am going hunting soon. The only thing I´ll really miss doing would be going to a Corrida de Toros. None of my relatives are into it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A comment in reference to nothing you've posted here yet. But I saw The Godfather 1 this weekend for the first time! Do finally comprehend what it is you've been going on about! Can't wait to see part 2! Hope you are enjoying Spain Chocolita.

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home