Sunday, July 10, 2005

Just love working on a tan

After the terrible news from London, being quite preoccupied about friends & family being ok, I just wanted to do nice stuff all weekend.

Friday was great, aftwerwork with jewelry doyennes Amanda (Solista) and Vanja, newly-engaged Hedvig, the style icon Anna and her friend Therese who´s such a laugh!!! We had talked at Hedvig´s birthday bash, but I couldn´t recall. I blame it on Annas rumdrinks!
After fab dinner, drinks, beer - I drank beer, I almost never do! - a couple of bottles of champagne and then more wine, we admired Amandas totally fabulous jewelry and had, a superfab evening.

I was a bit stressed, since I was supposed to head out to Ingarö with friends the morning after. And champagne hangovers can be a killer, specially on the beach.

Björkvik was, as always, great. Love that place. You do have to go early though, to get a decent spot. Swimmed, laughed, slept and worked on tan. Totally, totally relaxing. When I came home I feel asleep right after taking a shower and didn´t even hear the phone.

Today I´ve been good and worked out for an hour and hung out with sweet friend LS.
Feel quite content with self, it has been a good weekend so far. But it´s not over yet, have a lot of stuff to do before heading off to the Mediterranean. Have to clean my home, mail some jobstuff and pack.
Guess I´d better make some coffe....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gonzalita! You've been to our Björkvik! Next time let's go together. We no longer have to travel that damn bus, we can now go joyriding with my old saab! have a fab time in Spain and do remember that you're great!

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home