Thursday, July 07, 2005

Pash´s what friends are for

Met the posse från förr yesterday, LS´s back from Dubai and the sweetness had brought us all pressies! I got this totally beautyful pashmina in a gorgeous, goldish red.
I always get kind of overwhelmed when I get gifts from friends that´ve been on a trip, doesn´t matter where - the thing is that just the thought that the person actually came to think of me when on holiday/whatever is like really touching! I loooove my new and luxurious feeling pashmina. Now I want summer to turn into cool fall as soon as I´m back from the Mediterranean.

I can only do heat for about one week at the time. Preferrably at the beach or somewhere close to water where you can swim. When in the city - I prefer it cool. And stylish. You can´t really blame summer for being a stylish season. It´s like anything goes as long as it´s colorful, doesn´t matter that the shade might not flatter skintone. Personal style - yes. Personal lack of coordination sense - no.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home