Wednesday, July 06, 2005

John Legend is a genius

What did I listen to before John Legend? Must have been Alicia Keys. And before that....Queen Mary J. Blige.
John Legend is a genius and his music one thing I can´t and don´t want to be without.

Today fab friend LS might come home from Dubai! Great, (cause I´ve been bad at working out, shame on me) I´m sooo looking forward to hear all about her trip and stay there.

Yesterday I spent some time trying to figure out what to bring to the Mediterranean. Managed to choose five books - if you´ve read anyone of them and have an opinion, let me know!
1. The Piano Teacher, Elfriede Jelinek
2. Liten handbok för tveksam resenär, Mikael Timm
3. Kvällstaxa, Ildiko von Kürthy
4. The Lovely Bones, Alice Sebold
5. Interpreter of Maladies, Jhumpa Lahiri

That should do it for two weeks. Otherwise I just have to buy more books or of course - glossies! I´m such a glossie junkie and sooo happy I can consume them in more than one language.

I will also bring the usual beach kit: 2-4 bikinis, a couple of tunikas, capri jeans and a variety of t-shirts and dressier tops for evenings. I love to travel light, especially on the way out. When going home I looove having fab local stuff with me and believe me, I´ll find stuff like that even where it doesn´t seem to be anything to shop. Call me addicted.

But before trip - finish work that has to be done...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home