Thursday, August 04, 2005

Prestationsångest

That´s the swedish word for performance anxiety.
Am not preparing another speech in front of presidents, politicians or similar - am in fact doing a job I´ve never done before and have so much performance anxiety I feel like I´m going to vomit enormous quantities. And no - I´ve not been food pisoned or have an attached file. I´m just suffering from good old performance anxiety.

I really have to reward myself if I manage to do this somewhat neat. Put a curfew on myself, am not allowed to get out and socialize until all is done. Discipline!

And the anxiety regarding what to wear on Saturday? Postponed it until tomorrow evening. As luck would have it, got some fab advice from Sara before she headed back to London. She simply said "don´t listen to Trinny and Susannah". I´ll write more about their total shredding of my alternatives later, it´s too depressing writing about it now.
God, I miss Sara! Met her and Maria this Monday, can´t believe it´s been 11 years since we headed down to Hultsfred, clubbed at all these parties and were totally obnoxious. Ha, I am still I guess! Anyhow, am sooo proud of Sara and her designs! I´m convinced she´ll become a success.
It´s nice to have people you go a long way back with, around. It´s really cool that Maria have been working here all summer, but it can´t be that fun for her to have Andreas up north.

Tomorrow I´m meeting up with the other kompisar från förr, since it´s Lenas birthday. But first - finish this job!

1 Comments:

Blogger En Barnfri Kvinna said...

Don't worry, You rock :)

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home