Sunday, July 31, 2005

Fashion skeletons in the closet

Am really preoccupied with what to wear to Charlotta & Pachis weddingparty. Am only finding fashion skeletons in my closet. Am afraid I have to try and find some time to go dresshunting this week, or maybe I should try out some outfits, I mean, I´ve only worn some of dresses hanging in my wardrobe once.

Dress candidates for weddingparty:
- Raspberry coloured classic dress in thai silk, worn once to a wedding.
- Dress with Dalí-print. Quirky and different, I love it but don´t know what shoes to wear.
- Little Black Dress. Classic but soooo boring, specially for a summerwedding.

I really have to try out some outfits.

4 Comments:

Blogger En Barnfri Kvinna said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:00 AM  
Blogger En Barnfri Kvinna said...

Go for the Dalì-dress. If you need shoes give me a holler..
And thanks for your comments - it would be so dull and un-fab without you :)

5:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Raspberry sounds absolutely lovely! I would opt for fashionnable rather than quirky, given that fashionnable might stand out more in a family environment.

3:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooops, sorry, I was the one favouring raspberry in previous comment.

3:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home