Friday, November 11, 2005

Antioxidants galore

Was extremely fed up with work and mess related to it yesterday. Shit do happens but if it´s unnecessary shit, it feels just unnecessary and really stoopid.

My irritated vibes must have trascended, cause in the afternoon I got the sweetest text from Vanja, the jewelry designer who made my pretty necklace with skull on. I´ll meet her and Hedvig, Amanda and hopefully also Anna the photographer for dinner in a couple of weeks. Am really looking forward to it, these get togethers are always molto inspiring and moltissimo fun!

When I called Hedvig to tell her to save the date, I realized it was too long ago since we catched up, hence I suggested afternoon wine. Done and done. We met up at Amaranten and had loads of a lovely Shiraz from New Zealand that has become a favourite. Although I do have a slight headache today, but it was sooo worth it, we had so much fun and gossiped about everything weddingrelated - turned out gonzalitas inner bridexena came out of the closet and payed a quick visit - beauty, and jobrelated. Marvellous!
As dear NB wrote in a mail the other day - antioxidanter från alla håll och kanter.
Damn right, antioxidants on the skin and in fluid form are the most enjoyable ways to keep your looks!

1 Comments:

Blogger nb said...

Hmm, I needs to go work on my looks right now!

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home