Friday, November 11, 2005

Good sister

Just ordered an iPod for my littlebrothers birthday. Am very pleased with self since the kid has wanted to have an iPod since they showed up. But now he´ll get the bigger, badder, deffer version of it - all good things to those who wait.

And he knows about it and will not be surprised about reading this. The reason why I actually write about it is because I´m smugly pleased about being a spoiling big sister. In the end, everything comes down to the ego, doesn´t it?

4 Comments:

Blogger nb said...

Mhm, feel free to adopt me anytime :)

1:13 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Vill också ha dig som storasyrra! :)

3:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet!!! Fast det bästa med att ha dig som syster är inte att man får presenter hela tiden... det bästa är att man faktiskt får en utmärkt anledning att fira menlösa barns dag!

ps: Nästa år vill jag ha en Les Paul!!!!!!!

4:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I my brothers keeper?! You bet.

Guess I have to start saving for the Les Paul then...

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home