Thursday, December 29, 2005

I´m not going to tell you a secret......

Watched Madonnas "I´m going to tell you a secret". Isn´t she just lovely?! Although I liked "Truth or Dare - In bed with Madonna" so much more (probably because she had another mindset, I hade another mindset, the world had another mindset) I enjoyed watching her doing her stuff. The girl still inspires. And it was like, soooo sweet with Guy Ritchie calling her "Mrs R"!

Today I met up with the divalicious fabulous hairdresser I had lunch with Tuesday. Amazing! He´s totally amazing! The things he did with my hair today, OMG! When he was done it was like hello glamour - bigtime! Stupid snow though, melted my curls. But tomorrow I´m getting curls galore. For real, yeeeeey! Am planning on starting next year as goodlooking as possible. 2006 will be an utterly goodlooking year. Yeah! That´s another resolution.

And if you want to know more about the fabulous hairdresser - keep your eyes on yours truly beautyreporting in a magazine near you. I might actually tell you a secret....

1 Comments:

Blogger draksessan said...

Hmmm... in bed with Madonna...
Gissa vem lillprinsen är döpt efter... *skrattar*

Vi ses i morgon!!!!! Yeay!!!!!

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home