Friday, December 30, 2005

You may call me Miss...Diva

Love the looks of Pam Grier and Diana Ross in these pictures, Pam´s fierce, bold and with a "don´t even think about it mf" - attitude, yeah! And Diana is every inch the epitome of Diva.

I kind of have a hairstyle like theirs now. After almost four hours at the salon, now I´m CURLY. Am very pleased. I was sooo fed up with my dull, straight, heavy hair that I had to put on rollers e-v-e-r-y time I washed it. Now I only need to define the curls now and then. Perfect.


Tomorrow´s gonna be all about bold make up and curlywurly discodiva to salute 2006 - new, improved and reinvented. Yeeeey!

Ps. Just don´t tell anyone I looked like Rick James (with lots of Soul Glo' in his hair) before I was divastyled, hahahaha!

1 Comments:

Blogger nb said...

Oh, just det ja - glamhår!!! Can't wait to see it!

2:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home