Saturday, January 21, 2006

80´s moment

Yesterday my cousin throwed a great bash celebrating his 35th-birthday and today I woke up feeling like five kinds of shit. I should really considering stop the party smoking stuff, specially if I drink wine. Or maybe I should cut the wine and just stick to the spirits.

Musicwise it was a trip back to the 80´s, superfab!
And that was what made me recall that old Pet Shop Boys-song that Eight Wonder had a huge hit with, finding the lyrics and create a post of it when I finally hit my home sometime around 3 am.
I loooove that track! Both versions are great and I recall how much I liked the video with Patsy Kensit looking every part like an urban goddess and men in trenchcoats and sunglasses getting around in London.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home