Sunday, January 15, 2006

Mind your own business

This weekend I just had it with a friend. She´s been great and quite a support during rough times, but that doesn´t compensate the fact that she´s a terrible person when it comes to minding her own business. It´s like she´s got a weird idea that I somehow n-e-e-d her to tell me how, when, what and why I should do stuff and that she can just go on and interfere with my whereabouts.
Yeah, you heard me.
So I told her to get off my back and have a nice life. I already have a mother, thank you and the last thing I need is somebody breaking the cojones I don´t have. So so long, adios, adjö.

There are reasons why people say "curiosity killed the cat".

3 Comments:

Blogger draksessan said...

*ASG* kompisdumpningar har man ju varit med om....
Ska man gratulera eller beklaga sorgen?
Kram

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gratulera som fan!
Är riktigt glad över detta. Vad faan trodde hon att hon hade för mandat att lägga sig i mitt liv på ett sånt sätt, brrrr. Get the fuck outta here liksom.
Folk är faan dumma i huvudet. Eller rättare sagt - majoriteten verkar i många fall ha total avsaknad av takt, ton och fattar inte när de går över integritetsgränsen. Morrrrrr.

12:58 PM  
Blogger nb said...

Buhu jag tycker det brukar vara både sorgligt o en lättnad att kompisdumpa, sen sitter jag ändå där o har dåligt samvete å ba öh? Det var ju inte JAG som var elak liksom (Snacka noll cojones!!)

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home